Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday Post 370c

 Good evening again! Firstly, I'm gonna login my final, final plodding total for Thursday @ 4750 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Think Outside The Box'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Mercy found a sweet spot just outside Ho Lin Wah to park and I managed to translate both set meals successfully by recognising the key words! XD
  • A meal (mapo tofu with rice) wasn't for me but I loved the B meal (chicken fillet in white sauce with rice) especially because the chef added bacon bits into it! I drank mine with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee but Mercy was hilarious, saying she'd not order until mine arrived. She's never tried Chinese before; she said should your meal not look too scary I'll try. XD
  • When mine arrived, Mercy looked over it carefully, decided it didn't look too scary and then chose herself the lettuce and beef fried rice with a Coke. When it arrived, she went up to the front counter and got a bottle of tomato sauce! Actually, she didn't finish it, but got a takeaway container and said that's my dinner tonight.
  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mercy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped online while Mercy went and cleaned the bathroom.
  • When Mercy left @ 4pm, I headed over to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea and explored my new showbag! Pearl will be very relieved I didn't bring home a cousin foor him; he's still got first place (as a pearl milk tea) in my heart. XD
  • Custard bun munched and green tea drunk (Rebecca brought some DELICIOUS sachets that her Japanese homestays left behind for her!) I did another stinky unspeakable and plopped online.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 142ND time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice tonight, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa sweet soup carrot (actually, not lots just two but they were HUGE) and three small slices of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing  everyone a smashing ernd to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: