Monday, September 4, 2023

Tuesday Post 379

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2434 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "What's New About The New Covenant?"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Are  You Praying For Your Children?' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Everything's Against Me". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome saleep last night! I'd awoken when dearest dad had very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the latch into the garage 2 6:35AMthen returned to sleep immediately coz I thought he'd get ready to leave for work one hour later; what I didn't reALISE WHAT THAT i HAD MISREAD THE CLOCK AND 'TWAS ACTUALLY ONE HOUR LATER THAN i'D EXPECTED! Whoops, sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • When dad came to kiss me bye, pretend to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls,  laugh when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and  left for his  hard day's work, I'd asked him sleepily how come you're leaving for work one hour earlier than usual? Dad had laughed before responding you looked @  the clock wrong; it's 7:45am now! Oops! XD
  • Pijum, Pearl and I all happily cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival. While waiting for Lena's arrival, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum lets Lena in, she knocks, pushes open the door and says "Good morning Em; fifteen more minutes?" I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her and she wisely withdraws; phew, since Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD

  • After Lena comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out into the dining room with Lena.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of cereal porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast to which Lena has very prettily decorated with avocado and sprinkled some salt onto the toast for me. I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one tall cup of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Lena's car. Thanks to her who helps me buckle my seatbelt all day. After Lena climbs in, she tootles me off to Breathe to see Eric for physio.
  • Physio today: 1.682 bike ride, thirty rows per hand and 100 sit-to-stands!
  • Our other stop was Pinelands Plaza. After Lena got a trolley for us, we first bought bread from Coles and then I brought a BBQ pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy since the crackling pork ones were already all sold out! I asked her to please save one for me next Tuesday. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my yummy pork salad roll - the BBQ pork ones aren't crunchy but gosh, the meat's thick!) plus one big mug of delicious Chinese tea. After Lena finished her own lunch and started playing with her mobile, I taught her how to massage Ela with the therabrush coz she's never tried before!
  • At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles before plopping online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to read The Book Of Abraham for one hour and hopefully PIG mum'll feed me some arvo  tea.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 141ST time!
  • Toms: PIG mum's taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully she'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking toms else expect  a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Bree's minding me from 2pm till 6:30pm and taking me to table tennis! Hope there's cake this time; there wasn't any last week ... XD
  • Then excitement: dad's taking me to Trace's and Winston's house for our group social! Paying Ela fifteen bucks for my dinner; Dr. Lee  says she's a great cook!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing  day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: