Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday Post 385b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2693. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day I intended to head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour; unsure why PIG mum waited until I'd nearly reached her before screeching I'm cooking/doing sth here; go away" so I headed back to the computer and started reading my book club novel. 
  • When she said I could come I brought my mobile but forgot the book meaning I had to make another trip back coz obviously PIG mum wouldn't have retrieved the book for me. >< *sigh*
  • But I happily finished reading for one hour; I reached pg. 200 @ 5:17pm.
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 149TH time: Chicco, Kenzie, Makenna (first name), Tritton, Bavas, Leach, Rowan, Millward, Geran, Tate, Blinken, Wheeler. Ofal (heard), Sheldon, Webber, Crisafulli, Croucher, Culbert, Inglis, Gunston, Cahill, Teitzel, Geran, D'Allesandro, Griffin, Taafe, Turvey, Marinkat (heard), Schrinner (heard), Harding (heard), Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Radley (first name), Payne, Phelps, ikin, Slater (heard), Meninga (heard), Tabuai-Fidow (heard) Gottlieb, Flanagan (heard), Webster, Cherry-Evans, Palaszczuk and Sydes. 65.51=1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ascot. Brisbane was 14-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-29. Sunrise 5:40am Sunset 5:43pm

No comments: