Sunday, September 3, 2023

Monday Post 379d

 Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2521. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • When nature called again after the Sun had risen, I used the pot :P a second time before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The next time I awake for the pot :P dearest dad's just very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage.
  • After he's kissed me goodbye, retucked me into bed, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed his head off and left for his hard day's work, Pearl, Pijum and I happily snore and oversleep, just like PIG mum - meaning I don't wake again for the pot :P until 9:45am!
  • Meaning I skip my fifteen more minutes, immediately pull all my clothes on and then call PIG mum back to please help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces otherwise I'd be back in bed before twelve hours have passed and will have wasted the entire day!
  • After brushing teeth, sitting over the loo for one tinkle and washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is some Weet-bix Porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* PIG mum had toast with avocado and salt plus one cup of coffee with some honey; we traded some since I was feeling jealous that I hadn't had a coffee fix yet. XD
  • After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. First I note down my 10th remembered dream for the year; not only that, it's a FOOD DREAM!! :D In this dream, my friends (didn't see who they were XD) and I had just finished camping (hence why this dream isn't probable; I've only been camping once in 2002 and I wouldn't go camping now since I'm too disabled to get myself back upright once I'm on the floor); we all buy  PIZZAS for lunch from Domino's and the head next door to the 7/11 where the lady behind the counter gives us all free slushies/slurpies!! :D
  • After PIG mum's finished changing and says she's ready to leave, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into the backseat of her 4WD. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and we listen to 97.3FM all day, too.
  • Since we only had to buy groceries @ Woolies I'd hoped PIG mum could park around the back and thus save me from a longer walk but she was self-centered and parked straight out the front coz 'twas easier  for her. *sigh*
  •  When walking to Woolies I noticed a new bubble tea shop has opened! I immediately asked PIG mum please please PLEASE can we share one for lunch but she was mean and immediately snapped NO. >< *sigh*
  • After buying groceries from Woolies and walking from one end of the store to the other, PIG mum tootled us home. I opened the door, used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for lunch I walked myself slowly and safel
  • y over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Lunch was one yummy tuna toastie with one mug of delicious Chinese tea. Since PIG mum was unsociable and sat on the couch watching YouTube and enjoying her own lunch, I grabbed my mobile, muted the sound and played Jewel Quest. XD
  • Before seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage, I used the  loo for one tinkle.
  • The new place where Aunty Anna works from is very near, just along Daw Rd. somewhere! When I arrived (actually when I left XD) I complimented Aunty Anna on the cool lab coat she was wearing; poor Aunty Anna grumbled  that she doesn't like it but has to wear it. XD
  • So I lay down for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty  Anna; my grateful thanks to Aunty Anna for always replying and keeping a conversation going. Personally, I reckon I did quite well to remain awake; sometimes, PIG mum's incessant babbling makes me fall asleep!  XD
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm. Looking forward to reading the Book Of Abraham for one hour and then watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 140TH time!
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2 and taking me to Breathe for physio. Will presumably buy groceries @ Pinelands Coles afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme  buy a yummy pork salad roll from Aunty Nancy @ the Calamvale Bakehouse for lunch!
  • Shouldn't have anything else happening for the rest of the day, so fingers crossed that I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, read the Book Of Abraham for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 141ST time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 140TH time: Hanniffy, Baily, Mckenna (first name), Todhunter, Beckett, Arvier, Miles, Tate, Issak (first name) Reynolds (heard), Fegan, Meyer, Sharp, Albanese, Dutton, Lambie, Mayo, Angus, Hijikata (heard), Head (heard) Hooper (heard),  Pirozzi, Reed (first name), Mahoney, Capewell, Croucher, Bandt, Krukelis (heard), Ashelin (first name, heard), Michaelia (first name), Cash, Holt Yeates, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Dalton, Postecoglou (heard), Piastri (heard), Verstappen  (heard) Kenzie, Balzer, Lambe, Inskip, Peckham and Rice. 64.67 = 1AUD Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 17-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-29 Sunrise 5:57am Sunset 5:37pm

No comments: