Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday Post 387d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3000, lemme cover final, final events for Thursday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I vented out my frustrations over a Facebook post. Kim's return e-mail made me feel better, though~
  • At 9:02pm (usually it's 9pm but I was finishing the post) I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: *sigh* PIG mum has already cancelled Peggy's shift coz dad's driving us up to Redcliffe/somewhere for the next table tennis comp! I'm just grumpy because Kim's invited everyone for dinner @ the local sports club Saturday night but PIG mum won't lemme attend coz she wants to be back down in Brisbane on Saturday night so she can attend church Sunday. Originally she was like you'll get Saturday lunch out but I'm not sure since Kim'll make  pork and chicken salad rolls for five bucks each and I can see that when we arrive @ wherever we're staying dad'll buy all the groceries to cover all our meals until we head back down. >< *sigh*
  • Thinking I'll not take Wally up, provided PIG mum gives him back Sunday morning ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: