Friday, September 15, 2023

Saturday Post 385d

 Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2515. Ha, i'm literally just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Before dad tootled us off to church to play table tennis together, I used the loo for one more tinkle and PIG mum started her prep @ making a carrot cake! 
  • Dad and I played four times together, although actually we played the first two rounds without taking a break. Uncle Wallace's adorable; he gets so into his matches he often yells aiya! I'm rather cheeky coz I'll mimic his aiya with an Aiya of my own but silly dad's downright naughty since he BELLOWS AIYA! after my copy of Uncle Wallace's initial cry.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 147TH time, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 147TH time: Greer, Quinlan, Bavas, Sydes, Tapply, Tyra (first name), Stowers, Creagh, Dempsey, Beetson, Streets (heard), Parkin, Albanese, Brand, Tomasi, Jackman, Furness (heard), Gerrard, Postecoglou, Head, Schoupp, Tupoou (heard), Skelton (heard), Voss Munster, Fagan, Quinlan, Bouda, Proctor (heard), Woods (heard), Richter, Desiree (first name), Tash (first name), Wheeler, Rubiales, Hamiso (heard), Geram, Swallow, Warbrick, Welch (heard) and Tsimpkas. Tyra Stowers read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 13-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  11-26 5:44am sunrise 5:42pm sunset 

No comments: