Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday Post 370b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight!  Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4412 (so positive I'll have cracked 4.5 grand before the night's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 142ND time!! Righteo, let's start off with Wednesday's events first, just briefly!

  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Went grocery shopping with PIG mum and came back home for lunch before Bree took me out to play table tennis!
  • Got stuck in traffic sth awful coming home but showered quickest and left immediately for Winston's and Tracey's place somewhere faraway for our GG social!
  • OMG Elena only took five bucks  for making me dinner; 'twas DELICIOUS! She's stuffed tofu puffs with pork mince and then put them on a bed of broccoli and rice!
  • Eight people attended last night; after dinner we started playing Uno Flip! It's regular Uno but double-sided; when someone plays the flip card everyone has to turn their cards over and play from the other side! We also used the 'cut' rule; when I protested that I was disadvantaged since I have only one hand to play with, Winston decided I only had to yell 'cut'! and play must cease. We played five rounds, each to third place; things got quite noisy. XD
  • Tracey showed me once where the toilet was (I managed fine by myself) and then I settled down to watch the others play Dr. Lee's Nintendo Switch, because unfortunately unlike the Wii that you can play with one hand you need both hands for the Switch controller and that's beyond Ela. >< There were five controls; Dr. Lee and Winston sat out too. Yu Lam was hilarious: @ one point she yelled "Go go go lemme kill you!!" XD
  • Dr Lee dropped me home afterwards; I used the loo for one tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! After one pot :P trip @ 6:20am I fell back asleep straightaway since I thought PIG mum would get very noisy one hour later!
  •  Instead, the phone ringing @ 7:20am woke me again for the pot :P and I thought eep if that's CODA saying Karina can't come they'd better find someone who can!
  • Sure enough, PIG mum appeared saying Karina can't come but Mercy will @ 8:30am and helped me up first.
  • Mercy's one decade my junior and from Kenya; she says you can't fly direct there from Brisbane. 
  • At Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, she did a side park along level two, took me once to the loo and then left me outside Woolies and went to find the groceries while I posted an update onto Facebook.
  • After buying groceries from Woolies we ducked into New York Baguette and I got my vanilla custard bun from the owner uncle.
  • Next we hiked up to Coles to buy more groceries before coming back down to level two and hiked the entire length of the shoppingtown to buy the bamboo mats from the Reject Shop; Tabitha was working there today!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 142ND time: Lambe, Kovalevsky, Bauge, Berezkin, Arvier, Rawlings, English, Yasmin (first name), Bonnell, Chetham, Fegan, Waterman (heard), Zeller, Croucher, King, Dutton, McBain, Albanese, Widodo (heard), Bavas, Rhonan (first name), Geran, Kenzie, Mercury, Rose (heard), Greer, Lees, Bavas, Horan, Waugh, Walters, Gottlieb, Payne (heard), Haas, Fifita (heard), Bellamy (heard), Cassidy, Sullivan, Medvedev (heard), Alcaraz (heard), Medvedev (heard) Miles, Lowe, Nongorr, Isaako, Nikorima (heard), Hamiso (first name, heard), Papenhuyzhen (heard), Bellamy, Bullock (heard) and Whittaker. 63.81USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Wilson Outlook. Brisbane was 16-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-27.  Sunrise 5:54am Sunset 5:58pm

No comments: