Monday, September 4, 2023

Monday Post 379d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3178 (sweet I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Engraved On His Hand'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous walk to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today.  Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back out @ the gobbling :P table arvo tea was strawberries, pears, one tasty rice cracker and one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea. Happiness was getting to read The Book Of Abraham  for one hour (I reached pg. 375 @ 4:46pm) and then having twenty-five minutes to happily play Jewel Quest and pass more levels!
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed Rebecca off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week, since Toastmasters isn't happening toms night.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: