Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Post 385c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2852. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched the Storm vs. Roosters game! Don't really care who wins. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: I've got an early start (like 7:15am) coz for the first time in nine years, dad's taking me to do Walk The Wall with him! Wonder if I'll only get to the river before being turned around again ...
  • Hope there's still a free sausage sizzle lunch afterwards!
  • Melissa's minding me from 4-6pm; fingers crossed I'll get to read the book club novel for another hour!
  • Maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 147TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: