Friday, September 1, 2023

Friday Post 379

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1877 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Lion And The Lamb'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Cure For Anxiety (1)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Epic Story" and fifthly, the spam count for the week's fourteen but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 138TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 2:30am; I used the pot :P again around 6:35am before immediately falling back asleep, knowing that dearest dad would prolly get ready to leave for work exactly one hour later!
  • Sure enough, @ 7:35am dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage, which wakes me for another pot :P trip before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum, Pearl and I all happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once she lets Peggy in, Peggy knoocks, pushes open the door and announces good morning. I flap Pijum's ear @ her and she states "Fifteen more minutes." Another earflap and she thankfully removes herself. Phew, since Pijum's anatomically incompatible with giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Peggy comes back, she tugs a blanket corner and says well, get up! I som saying yay Spring's arrived now and I'll not morgen muffel @ you anymore! XD
  • I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy, again sniping @ her for skipping breakfast again!
  • My breakfast: one of those little raisin buns PIG mum baked last night, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Peggy's car, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt and then she tootles us off to Calamvale Central, parking out around the back and grabbing a trolley for us.
  • Our first stop's the Mega Discount Fruit shop although we don't buy any bananas since they're more expensive than the price range PIG mum specified.
  • Next we head into Woolies and buy all the groceries I'm gonna need to make quiche with Tiff and the student today!
  • Then I sit outside Woolies and play Jewel Quest for like thirty minutes while Peggy goes back and does her own shopping.
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Peggy made me one tuna in tomato and onion toastie buttered on the inside and with TWO cheese but unfortunately I had to drink my white tea without sugar since sneaky PIG mum hid the sugar. >< *sigh*
  • After she left, Tiff and the student came and we made a quiche together! I had a small slice for arvo tea plus one huge mug of green tea and then I used the loo for two tinkles before plopping online.
  • Toms: Jacinta's minding me 10-2. Will scull two cups of white tea before going grocery shopping with her and will shower after  getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Looking forward to playing table tennis with dearest dad; also can hopefully read the Book Of Abraham for THREE hours; will skip watching the news for that!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 138TH time: Kenzie, Greer, Canon (heard), Balin (first name), Bonnell, Bayldon (first name), Ferrington, Paige Alinniah (first name), Slipper, Sailor, Albanese (heard). Twomey, Ruston, Greenbank, Muladzi, Arvier, Linnard, de Minaur, Medvedev (heard), Fentiman, Milford, Aitken (heard), Piakura (heard) Waters, Walters Milford (*heard) Thanuja (first name), Piotrowski, DeSantis (heard), Biden (heard), Geran, Oates, Cedric (first name), Rinaldo, Taranto, Pilotto, Sonni, Adjit (first name), Todhunter Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Lawless and Rice. 64.61USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 14-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-23. Sunrise 6:01am Sunset 5:36pm

No comments: