Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday Post 369c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2680 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Without A Complaint'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:19pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa sweet soup carrot and  three different types of pork (one little chunk each.)
  • Dinner was spooned down with half a bowl of soup; after taking the bowl back to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final,  final events for tonight plus what's happening Wednesday, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: