Saturday, September 16, 2023

Sunday Post 385

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2133 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "The Soul's Final Feast'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Start Early'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Any Questions?' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's only three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature actually called shortly befoore midnight but since I used the pot :P quickly and was back under the covers before the new day arrived, yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! PIG mum woke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; I'd just swung back into bed after one pot: P trip when she let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast was one small slice of the carrot and orange cake had baked last night with one small bowl of Weet-Bix porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootles us off to church, parking under the main hall I hike up the ramp and check every toilet cubible but all the lids are closed and, in the end, PIG mum lifts the last one for me. Unsure why she wouldn't do that right away? 
  • After washing and drying both hands, I grab my usual spot in the most left in A7/8. Thanks to Dr. Lee who lemme enter from the side door since that's a level entry.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was some fellow called Justin; 'twas only his second time here! Justin's sermon was about Christian Unity.
  • After service I used the disabled loo for one tinkle (someone had lifted the lid, phew) and grabbed the same spot where I was last week after taking one packet of Arnott's bikkies for morning tea.
  • Lol I thought everyone had to go upstairs for the AGM but PIG mum came and said the hall's already full, standing room only. Instead, she ordered I walk to the end building where the toilets are; I Whatsapped with Yu Lam and said please count me in for lunch.
  • Unfortunately, dad suddenly came downstairs and demanded I leave with him for lunch! >< When I protested I was having lunch with other EM folk, dad replied he'd not allow that every week. >< Grr. 
  • While he was driving I tried grabbing my mobile to Whatsapp Yu Lam and say sorry dad's dragged me away for lunch but dad immediately ordered put your mobile away; don't use it while I'm driving. You can tell her when we get to Maccas. I immediately complied.
  • Once dad turned the car off I opened my back, intending to let Yu Lam though that sorry, I'm not free for lunch anymore but this time dad ordered I head inside first! I told him I hoped third time lucky would work; first time he wouldn't lemme while he was driving and second time he wouldn't lemme coz we'd parked. Personally I don't see what the problem was; I'd even wound the window and had fresh air for breathing!
  • But finally, third time lucky: seated inside Hungry Jack's I finally could open Whatsapp and apologise to Yu Lam. Dad went and ordered lunch for us; when he came back with the food I thought we could sit and eat but no, he insisted we go home? That's right, PIG mum's going home too.
  • Sheesh apart from only getting about half a packet of small chips dad didn't even get a cheeseburger for me, just a pissy little chicken royale. No cheese, just lettuce. *sigh*
  • After lunch I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to wake from her arvo nap and gimme arvo tea.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up ...
  • Also hope she'll take me grocery shopping somewhere and aisle walking before we come home for lunch with dearest dad, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. Wonder if I'll fall asleep ... XD
  • Have just e-mailed Michelle asking who's minding me 4-6pm toms arvo since the roster still says TBA.
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 148TH time after hopefully getting to read the book club novel for one hour!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: