Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Post 360c

 Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3148 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD). Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • While driving, dad asked PIG mum where did she wanna go for dinner; when I butted in asking could we please have dinner @ Ho Lin Wah coz I'll not have lunch there Thursday since Karina only has time to buy a kebab for me while she drives me off to UQ for physio dad said yes!
  • Only all the parking was taken when we arrived, hence why dad dropped PIG mum and I off first before going to repark the car elsewhere.
  • As expected, I got very little: about one bowl of rice and half a bowl of thin ho fan. But I drank one cup of water, half a cup of soya bean milk and another half (small) of hot HK-style milk tea.
    Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: