Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday Post 360b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday will be 3874 (have told PIG mum I need a new Wally; suddenly he's decided that I've only plodded seventy-five steps today! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Take Up Your Cross'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The new carer arrived four minutes late today (bad traffic), is forty-one, guessed I was twenty-five and is from Tonga! I'd met her @ the Christmas CODA party last year but today's the first time she's cared for me.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to her who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one little plate of sweet sliced strawberries, one yummy flavoured rice cracker and one giant mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was getting  to read the book of Abraham for one hour, finishing pg. 375 @ 4:46pm and getting to play Jewel Heroes for twenty minutes!
  • At 5:55pm, I signed Toa off with my thanks and byes; she lives out in Ipswich!
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 144TH time; all the usual things I like recording are  in the previous post.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: