Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday Post 379d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3142. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I begin writing my Birthday Celebrations 2023 post coz this month I'll officially reach 36.5 but I've not shared how i spent my birthday month yet!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely too the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum says she'll take me grocery shopping somewhere toms. Fingers  crossed that means she'll help me up too.
  • Hope dearest dad can come home and have lunch with us~
  • Seeing Aunty Anna  for some treatment toms arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly  @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm. Fingers crossed that I can read The  Book Of Abraham for one hour after showering; also fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 140TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: