Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday Post 379b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2552. Ha, I'm literally just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After spending my most important two hours of the day online, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat down to read for one hour. PIG mum was watching YouTube; @ some point, she took her nap on the couch.
  • I happily read the Book Of Abraham, reaching pg. 350 @ 3:22pm.
  • Then I muted my phone and played Jewel Quest for like twenty minutes while waiting for PIG mum to rouse. XD
  • I thought I'd shower when she got up, but no, I  had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and demand I take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< But I'm just glad 'twas all done before dearest dad got home meaning she didn't get the chance to show him how much power she has over me.
  • Back inside, I was ready to shower but then I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me fruit. A pointless exercise.
  • But I  finally took  a shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang  20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling  PIG mum back.
  • Once she dried my back and the  back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needee sticking, the bra strap needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: