Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Post 360

 Good evening! Firstly, I'm gonna login today's plodding total @ 3272; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'How To Repay God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'What Are They Saying About You?'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Just A Taste' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Accepting Guidance' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after dinner tonight! But almost forgot: my final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 2848 and lemme start with last night's events first!

  • After watching  the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 143RD time (all the things I like recording are in the previous post), I used the loo for one tinkle, wolfed down dinner, skipped soup and  was seated on the couch reading to watch the first finals match for 2023: Broncos vs. Storm!
  • We ended the first half with an eight point lead ... and WON THE MATCH, breaking our hoodoo of not winning @ Suncorp Stadium against the Storm since 2009; we even held them to nil! But poor Paps suffered a sickening injury, the poor thing ...Very impressed: audience was 50 197!
  • Meaning I watched Friday Night Knockoff afterwards before getting myself off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until ... 12:25am? Then why had the Sun already risen? I called out to dearest dad, who told me 'twas 7:05am and immediately changed the battery for me~
  • After that first pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Pijum, Pearl and I continue our happy snorings together; after I wake for another pot :P trip later, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: