Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Post 385b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2785 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'In The Face Of Devestation'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • The parents and I all munched the pasta bake for arvo tea; I also started reading the book club novel for one hour! Today I reached pg. twenty-five @ exactly 3:45pm and then I reached pg. fifty @ 4:14pm.
  • After one tinkle I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 146TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, one slice of soup mushroom and three slices of yummy chicken.
  • Lol, @ 7:40pm dad's phone rang; some church uncle asked why haven't you joined tonight's Zoom meeting yet? Dad says eep I thought the meeting started @ 8pm, not 7:30pm! Lemme just finish wolfing down dinner and I'll join!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: for the first time in nine years, I'm doing Walk The Wall with dad! For some reason, this time I've not had any sponsors that said they'll only sponsor the part I walked and I'm unsure how much dad wants me to walk because tonight he was like we only haveta do a bit and then we can go home? Wonder will there be time for table tennis @ church, then? Coz Melissa's minding me 4-6? 
  • Ooh maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 147TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: