Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday Post 387b

 Heylo again,  good evening and one final greeting for tonight! We have the accessible room in the motel and I am very impressed with the hand rail for the toilet and the shower bench even though I BYO'd shower chair! Checked in, dad dragged us off to the botanical Gardens before we watched the sunrise on a hill coz dad brought a picnic rug! After he hauled me back upright we had dinner at the local Chinese; it was so packed we had to sit outside! Bought groceries from Woolies and PIG 🐖 mum helped me with a shower once we got back to our room.  Am very impressed that this place comes with free Foxtel! Arrived and immediately watched an episode of ST:TOS and was about to watch an episode ST:TNG but dad ordered me to leave! XD On the drive home the parents hopped out of the car and took photos of the moon because it Mid-Autumn festival tonight; luckily I remembered that we have frozen moon cake to ea; just reminded 🐖 mum and she has taken them out to defrost. Have an early start tomorrow for the competition and fingers crossed that I won't disgrace myself too badly... am just grumpy that we will not stay and join the dinner at the local sports club.  Am really frustrated that just like the choir, PIG 🐖 mum signs me up without asking my opinion but after I have made some friends and want attend the social activities she is so DESPERATE to keep me socially isolated.  >< But will try my best tomorrow and try to have fun; hopefully Kim makes chocolate cake again! Righteo,  hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

P.S. Ooh there's Chicago Fire to watch!

No comments: