Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday Post 385d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3036. Ha, I'm literally just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing my new GCCW homework. When PIG mum returned home @ 8:55 (the garage door went up) I yelled her arrival to dearest dad and got a sleepy "Mmm" in return. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Breanna's coming @ 8am and taking me to the NAB for one more hike around The Great Court; fingers crossed Mrs. Hoppie will shout a drink!
    • Think she's leaving @ midday and coming back @ 2pm to take me to table tennis ... I'm craving cake; it's been one MONTH since I last had a slice!
    • Hopefully I'll get to watch the 6pm news for the 150TH time, since I'm pretty sure it's still term break and gospel group hasn't resumed yet ...
    • Anyways, wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

    No comments: