Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tuesday Post 384b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2694. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two days online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and told PIG mum that I was gonna read for one hour; cwould she please gimme some arvo tea? She replied @ 4:45pm. 
  • Today I reached pg. 600 @ exactly 4:05pm and then Australia finally gets a mention @ pg. 625! I was so excited to come across Australia I forgot to note down what time I reached/finished pg. 625. XD
  • Oh, while I was reading CODA rang and said Bree may be late because she's getting her car fixed. Wonder what's wrong with it? 
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online. PIG mum's gonna play badminton soon but dearest dad says he's nearly home.
  • Hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: