Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday Post 370d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! With Thursday's final, final plodding total @ 4750, lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I started reading my Facebook memories and emailed Mrs. Hoppie.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-2. Can't morgenmuffel @ her anymore. XD Presume PIG mum'll send us out to buy ingredients for cooking with Tiff and student toms arvo?
  • Can't remember what we're cooking but once they've gone, I'm immediately plopping online and perhaps even skipping arvo coz I want my most important two hours of the day online!
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll remember to feed me dinner early coz the NRL finals start toms night and the Broncos are gonna break their fourteen-year losing streak @ Suncorp Stadium against the Storm! Anna says we've gotta show confidence; luckily, even if we should lose we've still got one more chance. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week  toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: