Friday, September 8, 2023

Friday Post 370

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2340 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God-Given Foes And God-Given Faith'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Pruned From Experience To Experience'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The God Of Surprises' and fifthly, the spamm count for the week's eleven but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 143RD time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • One of my favourite things about the warmer months: the Sun rises nice and early! When the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins @ 5:50am I recorded my 2nd awesome consecutive awesome sleep, use the pot :P for one tinkle before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs around 8:50am wakes me for another pot :P trip; she soon lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo.
  • After PIG mum opens the door for Peggy, she knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning, waits for me to flap Pijum's ear @ her before asking fifteen more minutes and thankfully leaving after Pijum gives another earflap.
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks  to Peggy who's already squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy.
  • Breakfast is one small bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Peggy's car. Thanks to her who helps me buckle my seatbelt both ways before she tootles us out to Calamvale Central and grabs us a trolley while I post an update onto Facebook.
  • Our first stop's the Mega Discount Fruit Market since PIG mum wants pears. Then we duck into Woolies for bread and a box of cheap facial tissues. Pushpa's the older checkout chic scanning the items today; think she said she's from Sri Lanka?
  • Then I get like fifty minutes to sit and play Jewel Quest while Peggy goes back and does her own shopping!
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy makes me a tuna toastie with TWO cheese and HEAVILY buttered on the inside! Just pity she can't find the honey/sugar for the white tea. *sigh*
  • When the parents come home PIG mum immediately heads upstairs for pigland, while dad chats with Peggy for awhile.
  • At 1:55pm I sit over the toilet for two tinkles; dunno why dad immediately signs Peggy off and shoes her away, but hey. After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Hoping I can watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 143RD time, quickly wolf down dinner and be seated on the couch  ready for the first finals game in the NRL for 2023! The Broncos haven't beaten the Storm @ Suncorp since 2009; it's high time we broke that hoodoo!
  • Toms: Melissa's minding me from 10-2; will remember to drink two big mugs of white tea with two sugars before we go shopping and only one after getting home. Will hopefully get to read the Book Of Abraham for THREE hours and hopefully dad'll take me to church to play ping pong with him!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 143RD time: Richter, Tomic (heard), Greer, Rawlings, English (heard), Bale, Yasmin (first name), Isaako, Farnworth (heard), Flegler (heard), Fagan, Albanese, Dickey, Tate (heard), Ruston, Keyes (heard), Labuschagne, Green (heard), McDermott, Atkinson, Skelton (heard), Bonnell, Miles, Ward, Pearl (heard), Sydes, Gauff, Sabalenka, Arvier, Crisafulli, Geran, Noelle (first name),  Bongbong (first name), Kohler, Cridland, Marise (first name), Payne, Renouf, Paige, Lockyer, Rachelle (first name), Farquahr, Fegan and Bavas.  63.96USc = 1AUD.Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Caxton Street. Brisbane was 16-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-24. Sunrise 5:53am Sunset 5:39pm

No comments: