Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursday Post 385c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3803 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Secret Of Strong Faith' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after using the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • After munching arvo tea I use the loo for one more tinkle and then return online. Originally I'd planned to sit over the loo once more for two tinkles @ 5:25pmbut suddenly Rebecca arrived six minutes early and dad immediately ordered I leave. No biggie.
  • Phil chaired and nine ladies attended; one was new, her name's sth like Ahliyah and she speaks French!
  • Judy loaned the new book out to me tonight; she also came around for a hug. Also thanks to Rebecca who bought a packet of yummy hot chocolate for me! She left about fifteen minutes early today and I'm not seeing her till next next Monday coz she's taking her younger son for a road trip somewhere!
  • Dinner tonight: PIG mum's leftover fried rice. Got grumpy coz I told dad to eat dinner first (I couldn't ask him to wait for me; by 8pm he'd have been starving!) but can he please drink soup with me? Dad said yes but when I started eating he went to get the rubbish for tomorrow's collection. I ate very slowly in the hope that he'd come down and drink with me but nope; @ the end I had to call upstairs and say I've finished dinner; will you please gimme soup and drink with me like you said you would? *sigh*
  • After taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip around 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: