Friday, September 15, 2023

Saturday Post 385b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2488 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Only Enduring Happiness'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Blesses Hard Work, Not Laziness' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's Just Like Jesus' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online afterwards!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, PIG mum goes a-THUMPING around noisily upstairs and wakes me for another pot :P trip. I've just crawled back under the covers when dearest dad comes, kisses me good morning and says fifteen more minutes!
  • I'm thirty seconds into that when PIG mum llets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo. When I protest I've still got 870 seconds left, PIG mum says I may restart the count after I sit upright and put my bra on.
  • 'Fifteen more minutes counted down, I get most of myself kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • OMG PIG mum turns on Sunrise for me!! :D Breakfast is one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of dad's 4WD and buckle my seatbelt. PIG mum slathers me with sunscreen, dad climbs into the driver's seat and we're off!
  • Think that's the first time I've been to Tingalpa! After we arrived, we walked over to sign in, I sat down to get my free cap plus Walk The Wall t-shirt and after everyone arrived we all posed for a group photo before setting off! 
  • Thanks to Uncle Eddy and Aunty Katherine who pushed Sparkless3 ahead for me while I walked with dearest dad. First I walked ten minutes, then took a stint seated, then got up and walked for another twenty-five minutes. Uncle Eddy also took a turn pushing Sparkless3 with me! "Are you scared?" He joked, deliberately pushing faster. I hang on tight with Era, just laughing and replying, "If you tip me out, you've gotta pick me back up and put me back into the wheelchair before you laugh @ me!" XD
  • Turns out we walked a loop! Near the end we bumped into a higherup called Lyndel; she took a happy snap for us. Since we only walked a loop and didn't reach the coffee cart we got back first. I cheekily told the man waiting, "I won! I'm first back!" He just roared with laughter.
  • Very impressed that the city council has an ambulant toilet for my usage! When I wheeled outside tto wash and dry Era, dad used the loo himself.
  • Oh, Uncle Norm's mum was here, too! Aunty Dolly? Doris?? She even remembered that I like chocolate with cookie inside and bought me one little white chocolate bar! :D After I finished that one she asked me did I want another; I'd have loved another but knew dad would disapprove so said no thanks.
  • 'Twas all finished by 11am and we were home before midday! After using the loo for one more tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • 12:15pm right now ... hope dad calls lunch soon!
  • Going with him to church and playing table tennis soon!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed for lunch out with other EM people but expecting a pissy little cheeseburger with dad @ Hungry Jack's. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *another sigh*
  • But dad had better take me out for CHINESE food for dinner, and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: