Sunday, September 17, 2023

Monday Post 385b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Worship In A Lightning Storm'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Evangelise/Fossilise (1) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Red Dress Project' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES after I get home!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip I fell straight back asleep since I knew dearest dad would leave for his hard day's work one hour later!
  • Actually, dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage @ 7:35am, which wakes me for another pot :P trip, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, Pearl and i happily cuddle, snore and oversleep just like PIG mum - I don't wake again for the pot :P until 9:45am, when she wakes and goes a-THUMPING around upstairs!
  • Meaning after PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and helps me exceedingly slightly with just the bra and tee, I skip my fifteen more minutes, pull everything else on and call PIG mum back to finish with just Elf's AFO and both laces.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: