Monday, September 4, 2023

Monday Post 379f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3874. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous book, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once  to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9am till 2pm. Will remember to get off the pot :P after one tinkle in order  to increase the time  I get to play on my mobile when Lena takes me to Breathe for physio. I'm planning to share about my newest FOOD DREAM!! :D
  • Will presumably buy groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme get a crackling pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch!
  • Also fingers crossed PIG mum won't have arrived home yet after I finish showering and Lena can make me one big mug of white tea for lunch. XD
  • Shouldn't have anything else happening after Lena leaves; looking forward to spending  my most important two hours of the day online, fingers crossed PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea, looking forward to reading The Book Of Abraham for one hour and hopefully will  watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 141ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five!!  XD

No comments: