Monday, September 25, 2023

Tuesday Post 386

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2436 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Life Hangs On The Word Of God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Acknowledge Your Mistake' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Distinct Cry'. Anyways, just briefly events for today?

  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 11TH time this year I've scored one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! :D
  • Lena helped me up @ 9am and took me to Breathe. Physio today: 1.646km bike ride, 36 single leg push ups on the reformer, 100 sit-to-stands and boxing!
  • Bought groceries from Coles and goot my once-weekly bahn mi from Pinelands Bakehouse; today, 'twas a man behind the counter!
  • Came home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious crackling pork bahn mi (seriously, best one I've ever had!) and one big mug of green tea.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle before popping online. Said my thanks and byes to Lena @ 1:57pm but PIG mum kept yapping @ her and wouldn't let her leave till 2:05pm. XD She's back same time next week.
  • Elizabeth's taking me to Toastmasters tonight!
  • Toms: PIG mum'll take me to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage (bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him XD) before Bree takes me to play table tennis toms arvo but GG's not happening coz there's still another week of term break. 
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 152ND time!
  • Oh, gotta finish and send out my GCCW homework, too!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: