Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday Post 385c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2951 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Rescued Through The Flames'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:24pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, one big chunk of turnip, one big chunk of tomato, one big chunk of four more different vegetables I've since forgotten (but dad said their were eight vegetables tonight), two little pieces of roast pork and two little pieces of crackling. Dad said he'd bought the roast pork from Coles; tasted not bad!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: