Saturday, September 23, 2023

Sunday Post 386

 Good morning! Enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (slept till 6:35am before nature called); since the king-sized bed is so massive I thought PIG mum had already gotten up so I BELLOWED,  "Good morning mother,  will you please help me to the bathroom; I am busting " Imagine my surprise when she replied from just beside me,  "Yes, I am right here.  No need to yell." XD Slept again till about 8:15am before getting up for good.  Had rice, a slice of egg, a slice of ham, a piece of toast,  a chunk of tomato and a little cup of earl grey tea for breakfast and then did a stinky unspeakable.  Dunno if we are doing anything today but checkout is at 1pm and we will be back in Brisbane for bed! Hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead ~

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

No comments: