Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sunday Post 366e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3290 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between blogging and scouting out potential Ekka showbags. It'll start this Friday, providing the Premier doesn't cancel it again!!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: day two of lockdown. David's not coming to gimme physio until Tuesday; I've just got an appointment to see DF. Ku @ like 1:30pm to get my latest blood test results.
  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 79TH time!
  • Ooh and toms night 8:45pm I'm watching the equestrian Olympic events!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S.  Tee heeI've managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: