Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Post 221c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2741. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When dearest dad arrived home and called dinner after cooking it, I used the loo once first before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself slowly and safely and not letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and some beef/fish.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Uncle Slam’s coming to drive dearest dad to the airport @ like 8pm; he’s going back to Hong Kong for Sunny’s wedding!
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the week plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: