Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Post 172c

Heylo again, good evening, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1422. anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today, also singing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d finished practising tying the left one with her). After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy one mug of white tea, but oh well. I just drank one mug of green tea, ate one yummy banana, and happily read my new book club novel for just over one hour! I reached page fifty just after 5:20pm, BTW.
-        After we watched the sports report together, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, signed Kim off and said my thanks and byes. I’m away so she’s not coming back toms nor Thursday, but she tells me to check with PIG mum about Saturday’s shift.
-        Well, PIG mum’s printing this week’s study guide for me; guess I’m spending tonight after dinner studying~
-        My dearest dad’s flying back while I type this! I can’t wait to hug him; that’ll prolly signal the end to my current awesome sleeping streak but hey, since we’ve only just passed the middle of October, hopefully I can start another one soon, before the year ends!
-        I’ve still got UQ physio for Ela, 1.5 hours, @ the NAB toms arvo @ 2pm. Not sure if I’m doing the session with Tabitha/Bonnie, Ray or Marnie, though.
-        Then apparently by night I’ll have left for our short family holiday! Only I’m still pretty sure PIG mum hasn’t booked anywhere yet … XD
-        So hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms! If I’ve gone on holidays, I won’t be able to post, but will hopefully catch up after I get home!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: