Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Post 170b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5982. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Before leaving for dinner, I showered. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair, dried and rekitted myself (bar my bra strap and Elf’s AFO); I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. PIG mum originally told me to shower half-fast, but after I’d finished and called that out to PIG mum, dad yelled back to wait coz she was still showering! Lol, a normal shower for me, then.
-        I thought because dad was hurrying us up, I’d get outta shoelace tying practice but alas, ‘twas not to be. Never mind, I enjoyed one weekend of blissful holiday~
-        Tonight, dad took us to Golden Palace for dinner; we’d been there before one year, when the parents had invited Aunty A to come share their wedding anniversary celebrations! I got barely one bowl of rice, two/three yummy slices of sweet and sour pork, lotsa Chinese vegies, one/two cunks of tofu and a slice or two of fish. Over dinner, everyone just happily chatted away~
-        After dinner, dad tootled us home. I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: UQ physio for Ela doesn’t happen till like 2pm; wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme watch the grand final replay or will she demand I study? Either or~
-        Think it’s Tina coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: