Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sunday Post 172

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1251 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Start With What You’ve Got’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I bash out this essay due tonight! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 5:10am – how early the sun rises now; Summer hasn’t even arrived yet! – then attended Bible study and English servive before joining like ten other people from church for lunch @ some café in Daisy Hill! Spending the rest of today bashing out my essay (it’s due tonight!) Toms I’ve got MSG with pastor Grace and Hairy, before I’ve got a late morning appointment to see uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture. That’s followed by an early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio, before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: