Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday Post 174c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3716. anyways, continuing events for Monday?
-        When dearest dad arrived home, turns out PIG mum had locked the safety bolt! But I walked myself slowly and safely to the door, unlocking it to let him in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        The moment I opened the door for dearest dad, he immediately showed me the new bowl he picked up from the Salvos. Lol, dad likes randomly going places and bringing home random stuff~ ^^
-        Alas, once I sat back down, dad was like, “Use the cross trainer.” Argh, I actually went 805 steps on the stupid thing (the bloody counter doesn’t work accurately and I will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight, CSREW counting! ><)
-        And if that wasn’t already bad enough, I then had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me on that vibrating machine for ten minutes! The manual booklet said that one could SIT on it; dunno why dad demanded I stand… argh, why won’t the parents refuse to understand how much I HATES standing practice!!! ><
-        After a complete set change of clothes, dinner tonight was: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, some yummy tofu, two sweet big chunks of carrot, two wee chunks of tasty pork and one small but delicious chunk of BBQ chook.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm (it’s 8:40 now) with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: