Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Post 172d

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly 1700. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I was just about to start this week’s online study, when PIG mum came down from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        For the next forty-odd minutes, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< I can only hope that when we take our short holiday, I’ll enjoy a brief reprieve from all that …
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: not rice, but those Korean noodle thick square, or whatever they’re called. That was with lotsa kalian and a couple small chunks of tasty beef.
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of water (PIG mum said no more tea coz I’d already had Chinese tea for lunch and green tea for arvo tea) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: