Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday Post 222d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3631. anyways, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        Dearest dad suddenly video called us from Sunny’s wedding reception! Both PIG mum and I congratulated him and Karry~ Then I reported to dearest dad that I’d seen Dr. Ku and that my chest was clear, so hopefully I’d be alright soon.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: writers group! Hopefully PIG mum will take me once to the loo and back before leaving coz she’s taken the day off work (the godparents are coming back toms arvo).
-        Aunty Carly’s taking me for half a lunch toms; hopefully we’ll have sth Chinese coz PIG mum cooked pasta tonight and I don’t feel full without rice!!! ><  XD Also fingers crossed she’ll lemme have the ‘bigger’ half. XD
-        Kim’s coming from 3:40pm till 5:40pm to mind me and not the usual 4-6pm, coz I’ve got book club toms night! Almost must remember to bring Matthew Reilly’s and Lian Hearn’s novels and give them to Amanda; she says she’ll try get them signed for me when she attends that Oz Comic Con thing!
-        Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey, Wednesday has reached 222 posts. XD

No comments: