Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Post 224c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2051. ha, I’m just over two grand. XD Anyways, continuing events for Friday?
-        Era washed and dried, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast might have been about one bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of unbuttered bread torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one little half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we also listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: roughly ten sit-to-stands, weightshifting, work inside the parallel bars, swinging Elf and just standing on Elf.
-        After one more loo trip, I munch half a yummy chicken toastie as PIG mum drives me to someplace near Garden City for a massage from someone Aunty Irene recommends, because Aunty Ann’s gone overseas!
-        Lol, I’ve forgotten the guy’s name (sth like Ray?) but he’s from somewhere like Malaysia and I bet, many generations ago, our relatives were cousins, coz his surname’s Chen! He gave me some acupuncture and massage and I’ll see him again next week coz Aunty Ann’s still not back yet.
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Aunty Lucia announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Lol, she’s bossy: when I reached the front door, I called through it, “Good afternoon, who’s there?” like dad had ordered me to do, and she replies rather imperiously, “It’s me. Lemme in.” XD
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted.
-        Back outside, Aunty Lucia washes some blueberries for my arvo tea. When she leaves I use the loo once more for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was happy to stay online until dinner; alas that awful PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii for like nineteen minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< I can only hope that PIG mum will be too exhausted from her half day’s work that she’ll remain sleeping after Kim leaves @ 6pm and not get up till dad gets back home and calls dinner.
-        However, I actually got out of the last ten minutes coz I went instead and did a stinky unspeakable. XD
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, a wee bit of yummy BBQ chook and maybe some carrot? Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Nature suddenly called @ 7:58pm, and I took myself slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully brb following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final,final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: