Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Post 173f

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5726. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing my previous post, I get stuck into this week’s coursework!
-        At 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: not sure what’s happening in the morning (might buy groceries with PIG mum, might continue online study) but in the arvo I’ve got my final upper limb session @ UQ for 1.5 hours with Ray and Bonnie/Tabitha! Must remind PIG mum to bring chocolate for them~
-        Someone’s coming to mind me @ 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I somehow managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: