Friday, October 28, 2016

Saturday Post 174

Good morning! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 491 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house today!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘A Joyful Outlook’. Anyways, events for today?

~ Yay, 7th, straight consecutive awesome sleep last night! I’ve totally lost count; maybe it’s like the 7th time this year I’ve enjoyed one entire consecutive WEEK of awesome sleeps?? Anyways, nature didn’t call till like 6:35am and after one pot :P trip, Daddy Bear and I tried to immediately fall back asleep again coz I wanted to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7:30am!
- Didn’t matter that I remained awake, listening to the parents be noisy as they prepared and had breakfast downstairs. After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work, I used the pot :P once and then spent ten minutes starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- After PIG mum left, Daddy Bear and I cuddled, continuing our happy snorings together, with me waking twice more for the pot :P after the second trip around 9:30am, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        When Besta arrives to mind me for three hours around 10am, dad enters my room and asks me, “Em, get up now?’ in response, I use Daddy Bear and give him Bear Bum. XD Besta laughs, telling dad, “You got Bear Bum. Fifteen more minutes first.” XD
-        After dearest dad leaves for church and I count down my fifteen more minutes, Besta comes back into my room and I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles. The first thing I tell Besta about’s my latest dream!
-        After Besta gets me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly reprieve.
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I head outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who fried some spam ham and eggs for breakfast; thanks also to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and gave me one WHOLE sandwich and not just half! I also enjoyed my first mug of white tea with two sugars, sucking the teabag once. XD
-        Then I crash on the sofa and watch the first Tri-Nations rugby league match that PIG mum kindly taped for me this morning! Well, she must’ve set it last night; the game was played @ like 6am this morning; ‘twas still Friday night over there!
-        The Kangaroos were always bound to win! At midday, I used the loo for one tinkle; thanks to Besta who made one mug of lukewarm Milo for me. During half time, I rang and chatted with Aunty Lai for like thirteen minutes, but couldn’t reach Aunty Nga coz Annie jie jie said she was out.
-        At 12:55pm, Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before leaving me with one full bowl of yummy fried rice and another mug of white tea with two sugars (another teabag to suck. XD) As I ate, I finished watching the game’s second-half; Australia won big! Then, coz it wasn’t time to use the loo and pop online yet, I started penning my letter to nana.
-        At 1:50pm, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. Fingers crossed I’ll get one happy hour of reading in, she won’t order me on shoelace tying practice and will lemme drink one more mug of white tea! But if none of those things happen, oh well.
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing can be that Tina’s getting baptised and we’re having a luncheon to celebrate that! Dunno what’s happening in the arvo … may just spend a lonely afternoon staring @ the computer until PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland and orders that I take a shower. XD Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: