Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday Post 172b

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1242 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Waste Your Life In Regret’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!!! Anyways, events for today?
 ~ As expected, my streak of awesome sleeps ended last night. Well, this morning: dearest dad didn’t arrive home till like 2:20am! But I felt super-loved: once dad entered the house, the first thing he did was enter my room, climb into my bed and gimme a big hug and kiss~ <3 p="">
- After that, Daddy Bear and I snored happily together, me not waking to use the pot :P until like 7:20am. After the pot trip, I began a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I resumed our happy snorings together, me waking several more times for the pot. :P Finally, @ 11am, I called out for PIG mum to please help me up; if I didn’t head outside and eat breakfast right away before midday, she’d doubtless only gimme brunch! Yes, breakfast and lunch combined; PIG mum’s constantly looking for new ways she can restrict me. *sigh*
- Can’t remember did PIG mum put me on shoelace tying practice or not … hopefully not, coz by the time they were done ‘twas already past 11:30am!
- Still, because I used the pot :P once more before getting myself mostly independently kitted, I only had to brush teeth (poor Ela) and head out to the dining room for breakfast, which I accomplished slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast was two plain Weet-bix with milk, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P Over breakfast, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- That all done, I plop online and continue online study. I’ve gotta finish all of this week’s activities by today, coz we’re leaving on our short family holiday toms!
- When the parents call lunch, I use the loo once more then join the parents for lunch @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself there and back slowly and safely, so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
- Lunch is just last night’s leftovers. Rice, lotsa choy sum/some other Asian vegetable and a few strips of beef. Actually, I don’t finish all the vegetables coz dad says it’s time to leave, but I gulp down all the meat. XD There’s only a few wee chunks, anyhow!
- Dad tootles PIG mum and I to UQ. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day, too. Oh, and Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
- At UQ, Mary’s using the loo when I arrive, but Sonia’s also there, talking with Andrew, so I tell her first that I’m not coming for physio on Friday. When Mary does come out, it’s with a carer; I wonder where her mum’s gone today?
- Physio today is 1.5hrs for Ela. She does: card work, throwing beanbags, tenting and a lil standing practice.
- Afterwards, dad tootles us back home. Turns out while I’d been doing physio, they’d gone for a date @ like Westfield Chermside! Aww~
- Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Tina arrives six minutes late today. Actually, she may have arrived promptly @ 4pm, but she didn’t know that our doorbell’s often faulty and she should bang on the door!
- I took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. I prolly could’ve sung more, but Tina randomly came back into the bathroom after making my bed and I persuaded her to hold the shower hose over my back! At first, she was hesitant, but I was like, “Look, you’re usually such a stickler for following the care plan; tell me, does the care plan state that you’re NOT allowed to hold the water over my back while I wash?” She couldn’t argue with that, meaning I enjoyed the rest of my shower in warmth~
- I had one tinkle before Tina flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Tina who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Tina who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) and had another tinkle. Tina rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
- Out @ the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was one banana, one kiwi fruit and one mug of white tea with two sugars. Tina took ages to clean the bathroom, meaning by the time she came back, she only massaged Ela for twenty minutes, painting her sth like grass green with yellow spots today.
- I didn’t watch the news because when Tina flipped the television on, it opened to One, which was airing some original episode of Star Trek! Sad that only the actor who plays captain Kirk’s still alive; the actor who played Bones (DeForest Kelly) passed away ages ago and the actor who played Spock (Leonard Nimoy passed away recently. When William Shatner acted in Boston Legal, he’d grown really fat! XD
- Before she left two minutes early, Tina took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. Not sure when she’s back … maybe next fortnight?
- Well, it’s past 7:30pm now, hopefully dinner will get called soon!
- Toms: we’re leaving for our short holiday! PIG mum booked some place for us last night; it’s got a spa bath! I’m so using that @ least twice~ Also hoping for a short break where PIG mum won't gleefully force me to do any standing practice for her ...
- So not sure when I can come post again, but will hopefully be back. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 
P.S. Please excuse the first post; I just get terribly excited when I get to post before midday. XD

No comments: