Sunday, October 30, 2016

Monday Post 174

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2217 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be Careful What You Watch’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, 8th awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trup Daddy Bear and I immediately snuggled and snored, coz I wanted to fall asleep then use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work around one hour later!
- Nature called again one hour later, and when I used the pot :P once more, I could already hear dearest dad moving about downstairs. No point trying to fall back asleep, then, I just lay in bed and started a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- After dearest dad came and kissed me bye, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored for about another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around downstairs.
- She comes into my room and helps me with slightly with a bra, then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes and use the pot :p once more first.
- PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- That done, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast’s about one bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of unbuttered bread ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (alas that I haveta let  horrid PIG gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the pill bottle while Era unscrews and rescrews the lid, but I’m not really minding coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate) and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully force me to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles me off to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture. Of course, while he’s treating me, I’m lying there silently and just listening to her yap. XD
- That done, PIG mum takes me once to the loo (think she refuses to go to centre management and get the keys for the disabled toilet just coz she likes watching me struggle to manage in the normal toilets *sigh*), before we buy fruit from Bellas and lunch from Subway. The two wraps for ten bucks deal has finished; PIG mum just buys us a chicken footlong sub to share.
- Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle, pop onto Facebook to ask Selena if she’s free to pick me up after the next writers group meeting (coz both Aunty Carly and Aunty Jo are unavailable), kiss dearest dad bye (he usually comes back home for lunch every Monday) then hop back into the Camry, where PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session.
- Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session. Reaching for both hands, weight shifting, bent down like sixteen times to retrieve an object on the floor.
- Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and that I’ll get to read for another whole hour today!
- UQ physio (1.5 hrs for Ela) isn’t until like 2pm; presumably I’ll buy groceries with PIG  mum toms.
- Oh! Hopefully the NAB has a TV; I wanna watch the Melbourne Cup being run @ 3pm!
- So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: