Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Post 173d

Good evening, and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4278. anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?

-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I hike over to Subway, where I’m very happy to discover that they’ve still got their two wraps for ten bucks deal going! PIG mum kindly lets me read news articles on her phone while she goes buying our lunch for us.
-        Back home, I use the loo once before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum calls lunch, I join her @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself there slowly and safely, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I enjoy my chicken wrap; PIG mum has her steak wrap. We both drink one mug of Chinese tea.
-        After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:10pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before leaving, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the physio. When we arrive, PIG mum scores a free gift: a pair of slippers from Kat jie jie!
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session. Reaching for both hands, weight shifting. Personally I’m just relieved that I didn’t lean to far to the left, overbalance and sit on the floor like last week!
-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and bought groceries. First we went to Woolies, then the Fruit Temple and finally the Aldi.
-        Then PIG mum tootled us back home. I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I thought I could enjoy my time online until Kim came @ 4pm, but no, instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice. Meaning the holiday’s definitely over; I’m just hoping for ONE BLOODY DAY this week when I won’t haveta do any standing exercises for PIG mum!!! >< *sigh*
-        After Kim arrived two minutes early, I waited until 4pm before heading into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces. Usually she’d insist I practise tying the left one with her, but the laces are too short! Instead, I use the loo quickly for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy pear (the one we just bought from The Fruit Temple, actually) and one mug of white tea (even though Kim originally said no), sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-        My main happiness, however, was getting to read our book club novel for just over one hour! :o) I finish page 150 @ 5:40pm, BTW. Kim cleans the bathroom then sits and gently massages Ela for one hour, painting her red with black spots today.
-        After watching the sports report, I use the loo once more for one more tinkle. Kim’s back on Thursday~
-        Gotta start this week’s study now!
-        Toms: don’t have UQ physio till 2pm; it’s Ela’s 1.5hr upper limb session, and it’s my last with Tabitha (her real name’s Bonnie XD) and Ray; must remind PIG mum to bring chocolate! Dunno what I’m spending the morning doing, though.
-        Someone’s coming to mind me @ 43pm and taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
-        So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: