Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday Post 221b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3890. Anyways, events for today?
~ I used the pot :P once around 3am this morning and once more around 6:35am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:45am a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        When dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work one hour later, I used the pot :P once more. After he’d gone, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and resumed our happy snorings together, me waking once more to use the pot :P when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs.
-        After PIG mum came downstairs, she hit me with the eye goo, helped me slightly with a bra then left me to get myself mostly kitted. Me, I’m rather pissed with myself: since Winter’s over and Spring has arrived, why the heck have I found myself with another cold?? Luckily, my otherwise empty skull isn’t pounding but my throat’s quite sore and I’ve got general achiness everywhere … ><
-        So I gave myself fifteen more minutes then got myself mostly kitted. PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO, but I’ve forgotten did she order me to do shoelace tying practice.
After I’m all kitted, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle (realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable), also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is about one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered bread torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day, too. Oh, and today Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Calamvale Central, we buy a birthday card for Uncle Fung from Happy’s country (The Choice Discount Store?), buy bananas and/or other fruit from the fruit store with an equally boring name, buy groceries from Woolies and PIG mum also lets me buy a sushi roll from the Japanese food shop.
-        After PIG mum tootles us home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum leaves to go further grocery shopping after Aunty Deana arrives to mind me for three hours.
-        Lunch is one mug of chicken soup; the apparent Australian cure for a cold. XD Thanks to Aunty Deana who mixes lotsa beans and beef into the soup for me, and gives me a big bowl!
-        After also drinking my yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate, I use the loo once and do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Then I return online and continue study. Aunty Deana washes the dishes then comes to massage Ela for around one hour; while I’m staring @ the computer, she stares @ her mobile. XD
-        Before leaving, Aunty Deana takes me once more to the loo. What good timing; PIG mum returns home just when I’m coming outta the bathroom!
-        When Darani announces her arrival four minutes late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
Bbl!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: