Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday Post 222b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2958 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed NINETEEN online after dinner tonight!!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?

- When Kim announced her arrival shortly before 4pm, I was playing Bejeweled, so thanks to PIG mum who let her in.
- After I finished my game, I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself 9thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs0, mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped with myback, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d practised tying the left one with her). After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then went out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
- Pity that Kim wouldn’t enjoy another mug of white tea with two sugars but oh well; I’d get another cup @ book club tonight. Green tea for me (Kim had coffee0 and the second half of lunch for arvo tea. Obviously, it didn’t taste as fresh and wasn’t asnice as the first half, but I was very impressed to find one lil chunk of PINEAPPLE inside! ^^
- instead of reading today while Kim massaged Ela, I watched the news with her! The godparents came back around 5:15pm, the same time I used the loo once quickly.
- Lucky Kim got to leave five minutes early today, coz PIG mum ordered I get up when ‘twas only 5:35. anyhow, today Kim massaged Ela for like forty-five minutes,painting her sth like white with yellow spots today.
- The godparents joined PIG mum and I going to the library! On arrival, I used the loo once, then went into the meeting room. Amanda was inside talking to Phil; I immediately gave her my two books and thanked her that she’d take them to Supernova and try get them signed for me!
- Where was everyone tonight; only four ladies attended! Erika, Barb, Anna and I! Amanda made me white tea without sugar but two milks *wink wink nudge nudge XD* and Anna lemme grab my usual six bikkies. We chatted about the book, and come 7:05pm I headed around the table and swapped seats with Erika to peer @ Phil’s smartphone; he’d just taken his annual leave and gone to some nearby islands near Australia! He gave us a running commentary on all the photos he’d taken.
- Kylie borrowed my book out for me and I used the loo myself again once more before I left. Originally, PIG mum was ordering that I wait until we got home before relieving myself; luckily godmother Jennifer said, “My hubby’s using the loo himself now; just let her go.” Ha, PIG mum. XD
- Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: