Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Post 170

Good afternoon! I’m back from camp! Obviously, that experience will need a special blog post by itself, so just lemme say that today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 5456 steps. Ha, I’m more than half a normal person. XD Actually, on Saturday/Sunday night, I plodded like 7500 steps! Anyways, camp will get a special blog post all by itself, so lemme just note down what happened after dad picked me up!
~ When dad arrived, I gave him a big hug and asked where was everyone else. Dad replied that he’d dropped them off @ Westfield Indoropilly and we’d meet them there!
-        For some reason, dad started bitching @ me sth awful even while I was walking back to the 4WD; this got worse when we arrived @ the shopping centre and were waiting for Katie, Bernhard and PIG mum.
-        ‘Twas awesome to meet Bernhard; Katie and I hugged each other massively coz I don’t think I’ve seen her since 2009!
-        We just walked to the food court for lunch; I only got roughly half a bowl of chicken teriyaki rice, two/three chomps from dad’s burger and like three chips. The parents and I shared a mango magic from Boost Juice while Bernhard and Katie both had ramen. Me, I made a rhyme for Bernhard: “Hey, you, biu jie fu!” XD
-        Pity it’s raining today … originally we were gonna head down to the coast! Instead, we visit the Story Bridge, the Mt. Cootha lookout and that place where people go rock climbing.
-        Back home, dad enters the driveway … thunk! Oops, we’d all forgotten that my shower chair was still tied to the top! XD Ah well, us ladies head inside first; the men were left to sort out the mess. XD
-        After using the loo once, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Katie and Bernhard come with presents! Katie’s got me this awesome minion Christmas beanie (only Christmas falls during summer in Australia and I’ll prolly bake to death wearing it! XD) and Bernhard got me this huge Tic Tac box with little mini boxes of different flavoured Tic Tacs inside! Oh, can’t forget Aunty Sally; she bought me this lovely little crystal bear thing~
-        Well, hopefully dad will take us out to Sizzler’s for dinner tonight before they leave; I haven’t been there since 2012! However, knowing him, we’ll prolly have dinner @ Parklands Chinese Restaurant or sth boring like that. XD
-        Toms: Well, I don’t have UQ physio (1.5hrs for Ela) with Tabitha (not her real name XD) and Ray till like 2pm; I’m presuming PIG mum will take me grocery shopping @ like Calamvale Central first, coz it’s all underground and therefore safe to shop at, coz it’s raining right now and I dunno if the rain will clear by toms.
-        Then it’s Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: