Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sunday Post 174

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3568 steps (phew, just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Bible Formula For Happiness’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s thirty-four. Anyways, events for today?
~ Lol, PIG mum spoiled my week of awesome consecutive sleeps this morning @ 12:05am, when she was WALKING AROUND REALLY LOUDLY downstairs in her slippers! XD I’m just glad I’d already achieved another whole week’s worth of awesome sleeps first~ :o)
-        Nature called again around 6:30am; after one pot :P Daddy Bear and I cuddled, immediately trying to fall back asleep, coz iwanted to squeeze in one more pot :P trip before PIG mum entered my room!
-        Success~ Even better, for the third day straight, PIG mum helped me slightly with a tee, even though I know full well I’ll haveta do that all myself when I shower later today and toms morning.
-        After I get myself mostly kitted, PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces. I know it’s only coz she doesn’t wanna be late for service today, and doubtless I’ll be tying them myself when I shower later today.
That all done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is around one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast shredded into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Breakfast over, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles me off to church. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, and she won’t lemme turn the music on, coz she ‘wants to prepare her heart to worship God’, whatever that means. Her choice, I just spend the short car trip with both eyes closed, finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Actually, until the intersection with Logan Road, I’m telling God to please just eff off and leave me alone if He’s not gonna fully heal me. *sigh*
-        At church, I use the loo once then join Bible study class, where there are two newcomers today! We study First kings chapter twenty-one.
-        After Bible study ends, I use the loo once more, grab a biscuit and take a seat. I also get a slice of cake: today’s Granny Wan’s 86th birthday!
-        Time for service, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk up to the main hall for service. After I sit down, she rushes off for yum cha with all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does.
-        Yay, I get to stay seated for worship again today~ I sing everything I know, plus the harmony for two songs while Era and Ela clap along for another, but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today’s Pastor Chris; his sermon’s about baptism coz after he delivers it, he baptises Tina!
-        That’s why we have luncheon together afterwards to celebrate that~ Thanks to Uncle Chong who gives me a hand down the stairs; I use the loo once myself then thanks to Ross who walks behind me so I can grab myself some Subway (one three inch sub, one mini chicken wrap), some fried rice (yum!) and some pasta salad for lunch. Ross comes back with some fish and chips for himself; he gives me one chip and one lil crumbed octopus!
-        During lunch, I sit with Vinnie, Tina’s brother (sudden mental blank; I’ve forgotten his name, sorry! ><’ XD Tony, his wife (she’s one year older than me) and Ross. Too bad I eat so slowly; there were all thes chocolate type desserts, too! ‘Twas all gone by the time I’d finally finished eating. XD
-        After I rang PIG mum to please come pick me up, I asked Becca please to help me once to the loo, where I managed fine by myself.
-        When PIG mum got here, I let her gleefully FORCE L to walk all the way back upstairs to the 4WD, and she tootled me back home. You’d think coz she chose not to listen to anything for the drive to church that the music choice would bemine for the drive home, but no, PIG mum gleefully forced me to listen to that nasally Andy Hui1 my ears are still ringing. XD
-        Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: prolly won’t have MSG coz poor Pastor Grace’s feeling crook. Just a late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture, then back home for lunch with dearest dad, before an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio. Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, so fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars and that I’ll get to read for one whole hour today! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



-         P.S. alas, this arvo and tonight was crap. >< I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! Even worse, she chucked a complete cow @ me and wouldn't lemme eat the chariu bun she'd brought home for me! >< Instead, there was more standing practice for me when I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela wash the day's dishes. Meaning I'm very definitely SINGING myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< Hence why I sang 40% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully whilst showering, opening both eyes for all the importantr numbers. *sigh*

No comments: