Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday Post 224b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1495 (lol, I’m sure I’ll pass 1500 someday XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online for another time!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I had to let dad gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him (but I really went 825 and will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><) and we went out to Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong for dinner. I got: a small half bowl of vermicelli, almost (but not quite) one bowl of rice, 1.5 bowls of yummy congee and the small half of a hot Horlicks. Toms I’ve got my last UQ physio session with Marnie before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: