Monday, October 10, 2016

Tuesday Post 171b

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, em’s potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2317 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get home from Toatmasters tonight!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 5:50am; what I love most about the warmer month’s that the sun rises really early!) then had a sleep-in before going grocery shopping with PIG mum @ the Warrigal Square Woolies and the pharmacy (never noticed what it’s called, sorry). Came home for some lunch of tasteless fried rice before heading out to UQ for Ela’s 1.5hr upper limb session with Marnie, coz Tabitha/Bonnie and Ray were working with the paeds! Physio today: holding open, passive stretch, bowling, tossing a ball, cards, theraplaydough and bimanual task with cutlery. Got stuck in some traffic coming back home, but arrived home shortly before 4pm. Someone came late as usual to mind me; we’re hitting Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ least two DECADES ago! Toms I’m presumably going further grocery shopping with PIG mum, before Aunty Deana comes to mind me for three hours. Someone’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; like I’ve said, she’s definitely the least caring carer that I’ve got, but hey. Best of all, it’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: